Welcome to my crazy life

Just a quick welcome from me to you and a thank you for reading and following along on the crazy road which I call my life. Here you will be able to follow along the ups and downs of our little family's life and adventures as we grow, learn and travel. Plus I will give up some advice on things I have done that seemed to have helped with getting my daughter and son to learn different functions, from sleeping through the night to eating all her food and beyond. Also if you have a question please feel free to leave it in a comment and I will happily make a post just to answer your question. Also keep a look out for new and old product reviews as well as special events. Here's to the family life and to a crazy adventure.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Review: Disney My First Princess Toddler Dolls




Above are three of the Disney's My First Princess Toddler Dolls.  These are actually the three that we got our daughter for Christmas this last year. Even though they are not recommended for under 3s, our daughter had seen and fallen in love with the Cinderella doll, so like a good mom I got it for her for Christmas (yes I made her wait and open it at Christmas even though she was with me when I bought it).  After seeing her hold tight to the box with Cinderella we decided to get her Aurora and Rapunzel.  I have to say that I am very impressed with these dolls.  The crowns are tacked on with thick thread and though she has started to get them off now they hold up very well to her rough play.  The other cool part is that there are accessories you can buy for the dolls and the shoes come off too.  Needless to say I have put all the small parts up, which include a comb from each and their shoes, everything else is either attached or too big for her to swallow.  The dolls themselves are well made and after putting each through some tugging tests found them to be very well made. Each year we have gotten Makenzi a few Disney dolls, first we got her the Disney Princess Baby Dolls and this year we got her the Toddler Dolls and have just been blown away with the quality of all of the Disney Dolls we have gotten.  If you have a little girl into the Disney Princesses check out these dolls. I don't think you or your child will be disappointed with them.  The next step from here is to get her the My First Disney Princess Doll but I think we will wait a few years for that one.

To wrap up this review my daughter loves her dolls and all the accessories Disney has put out with them and actually plays with them like baby dolls too.  So check them out, you can find any of these dolls are Toys R Us, Wal-Mart, and Target.  

No comments: