Welcome to my crazy life

Just a quick welcome from me to you and a thank you for reading and following along on the crazy road which I call my life. Here you will be able to follow along the ups and downs of our little family's life and adventures as we grow, learn and travel. Plus I will give up some advice on things I have done that seemed to have helped with getting my daughter and son to learn different functions, from sleeping through the night to eating all her food and beyond. Also if you have a question please feel free to leave it in a comment and I will happily make a post just to answer your question. Also keep a look out for new and old product reviews as well as special events. Here's to the family life and to a crazy adventure.

Friday, March 9, 2012

6 weeks done....6 weeks closer to seeing my love

Quick blurb, we now have survived for 6 weeks of this deployment and are finally getting into a good groove/cruising speed. Now to survive another 5 and a half months and we will be golden.  What I have planned for the next few months include a few visits with friends, whether via video chat or actually in person, though they are still up in the air.  Some visits with family. Some play dates as well as some play in the park and at the beach if the gas prices don't get too high.  We will also be hanging out at home working on vocabulary and potty training. 

Stay tuned each Friday I will update on how many weeks we have put behind us and once we get that all powerful homecoming date I will let you all know.  Until then stay tuned for the fun things we will do with and saving money all the way. 

This week we spent a lot of time at home due to rainy weather but were able to get out Thursday to the park and play.  It was nice to get some fresh air and Kenzi enjoyed running around with other kids.  She is such a social butterfly.  Today we will be spending indoors again as its suppose to rain.  Check in with us next Friday for an update on what we got to do. 

Sneak peak: I think its time for some arts and crafts as well as some more great outdoors.


No comments: