Welcome to my crazy life

Just a quick welcome from me to you and a thank you for reading and following along on the crazy road which I call my life. Here you will be able to follow along the ups and downs of our little family's life and adventures as we grow, learn and travel. Plus I will give up some advice on things I have done that seemed to have helped with getting my daughter and son to learn different functions, from sleeping through the night to eating all her food and beyond. Also if you have a question please feel free to leave it in a comment and I will happily make a post just to answer your question. Also keep a look out for new and old product reviews as well as special events. Here's to the family life and to a crazy adventure.

Monday, March 5, 2012

Review: Disney Princess Bedtime Story Book





So, my daughter was given this story book as a Christmas present and we finally started reading it the last few nights. The stories in this book are really wonderful with the classic Disney Princesses as the stars of new stories. The stories carry with them small lessons for girls about being nice, using their imagination, among other things.  My daughter, who also doesn't always like to sit still, will lay in bed and listen to me read her the stories, just as long as she can see the pictures.  The art in this book is also beautifully done.  This is one book that I think she will have fun reading from as she learns to read a few years down the road and I know will be one of her treasured childhood books.  I hope to get the other Disney Princess books for her too. 

My recommendation is that if you have a little girl who enjoys good stories or who you want to start getting them to read this is a good book.  It has many small stories in it and the words are not overly complicated and between the stories and the pictures will make an easy reader, with help from mom or dad, for a beginner. 

Check this and other Disney Princess Books out at your local Micheal's Arts and Crafts store, or any book store for that matter.  Worth the purchase.

No comments: