Welcome to my crazy life

Just a quick welcome from me to you and a thank you for reading and following along on the crazy road which I call my life. Here you will be able to follow along the ups and downs of our little family's life and adventures as we grow, learn and travel. Plus I will give up some advice on things I have done that seemed to have helped with getting my daughter and son to learn different functions, from sleeping through the night to eating all her food and beyond. Also if you have a question please feel free to leave it in a comment and I will happily make a post just to answer your question. Also keep a look out for new and old product reviews as well as special events. Here's to the family life and to a crazy adventure.

Monday, March 12, 2012

Review: Fisher Price Apptivity Case



So I found this at Babies R Us, Baby Expo and thought what a great idea, I had my old iPhone 3G that was my just in case I screwed up my 4G back up phone so I updated it and download the apps that go along with this case and let my daughter play. She is just about 20 months now and loves this. I am for sure going to have to get one for my son when he gets to 6 or 7 months, though we may get him one for christmas or his birthday instead of just giving it to him.  This is so easy for her to use and she loves the ability of playing with the different apps, I did cut the internet and there was no phone service to it either but just to be on the safe side I put it to airplane mode.  I also put all the apps you cannot delete from the iphone into "folder" on the last page to get them out of the way.  She loves to listen to music on this and look at the pictures I added to it for her.  She has tons of fun just playing the games

Fisher Prices has 4 apps you can download for free plus there are other apps that are kid games and learning games that you can upload to the iphone for free and let them have fun.  This case is very durable as well. My daughter has dropped it over our baby gate into the kitchen where it bounced 2 times before landing on the floor flat, no damage to the case or iphone, she has kissed it, licked it, chewed on the handles and blue sides, stood on it, still no damage.

I highly recommend this toy for any baby to toddler for a learning aid as well as something easy for them to use while you are doing your errands.  You could even hook it into the internet and download netflix on it and let your child what their favorite shows while you are out and about.  This is yet another great product by Fisher Price, and one I plan to buy a duplicate of too.

Try it for yourself, its a great price, $15, at Babies R Us, as well as being sold at Target, Walmart, and a few other places.


No comments: