Welcome to my crazy life

Just a quick welcome from me to you and a thank you for reading and following along on the crazy road which I call my life. Here you will be able to follow along the ups and downs of our little family's life and adventures as we grow, learn and travel. Plus I will give up some advice on things I have done that seemed to have helped with getting my daughter and son to learn different functions, from sleeping through the night to eating all her food and beyond. Also if you have a question please feel free to leave it in a comment and I will happily make a post just to answer your question. Also keep a look out for new and old product reviews as well as special events. Here's to the family life and to a crazy adventure.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Review: Born Free Disney The Lion King Bottle

I went to take some things back to Babies R Us a few weeks ago and found this bottle.  I decided to give myself time to really use and work with this bottle and see if it would help my little guy with spitting up. I had tried the Dr. Brown bottle that I had been given to Makenzi when we had just had her and had no luck. Tried burping every ounce, different positions for burping, and still every night he would wake up spitting up and would wake himself up from naps spitting up.  I have used this bottle nonstop since I got it and he hasn't spit up nearly as much.  Just to see if it was indeed the bottle the last few nights I have had to use a different bottle and he is spitting up again.  I feel so bad for him when this happens, so I think I am going to be going back to Babies R Us and get a few more.  The bottles are not expensive and work greatly.  If your baby is having an issue with spitting up and gas and all I highly recommend this bottle.  I think its easier for him to drink from as well so everyone should use these bottles.  They also have a pink Minnie Mouse version for girls. However, I think I would have used the Lion King one for Makenzi if I had saw them back then.

All in all I highly recommend this bottle. It lives up to all its said to do and is super easy to clean and so far no leaking either.  So go out and get one and try it for yourself I think you will be just as happy as I am.

No comments: