Welcome to my crazy life

Just a quick welcome from me to you and a thank you for reading and following along on the crazy road which I call my life. Here you will be able to follow along the ups and downs of our little family's life and adventures as we grow, learn and travel. Plus I will give up some advice on things I have done that seemed to have helped with getting my daughter and son to learn different functions, from sleeping through the night to eating all her food and beyond. Also if you have a question please feel free to leave it in a comment and I will happily make a post just to answer your question. Also keep a look out for new and old product reviews as well as special events. Here's to the family life and to a crazy adventure.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Johnson's nursing pads rock!!!

So while at Wal-mart I realized I needed some more nursing pads and found these,  Johnson's Nursing Pads. I am a very happy camper since getting these.  They fit perfectly and stay in place and so far no leaks either.  I've always loved the baby products Johnson's company makes and those products can be found throughout my house but when I found these I was curious since its a baby product for mom.  So after trying them I am hooked and will use them for the rest of the time I nurse my son.  I just wish I would have found them when I was nursing my daughter.  Anyway, I am giving this my high approval and recommendation to all my nursing moms and all my soon to be moms who are thinking about nursing try these out.  I think you too will be greatly appreciative of the construction of these little pads.

No comments: