Welcome to my crazy life

Just a quick welcome from me to you and a thank you for reading and following along on the crazy road which I call my life. Here you will be able to follow along the ups and downs of our little family's life and adventures as we grow, learn and travel. Plus I will give up some advice on things I have done that seemed to have helped with getting my daughter and son to learn different functions, from sleeping through the night to eating all her food and beyond. Also if you have a question please feel free to leave it in a comment and I will happily make a post just to answer your question. Also keep a look out for new and old product reviews as well as special events. Here's to the family life and to a crazy adventure.

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Gabriel at 1 month

So February 6th, Gabriel turned one month and today the 7th we had his one month check up.  It went great.  He is very healthy and is weighing 10 pounds 3.4 ounces and is 22 1/4 inches tall and his head in 15 inches round.  All in all he is in the 75% for his age group.  He is already starting to hold up his head and trying to scoot on his belly.  He hasn't rolled over yet but he is trying so I am sure in the next month he will roll over no problem.  He even takes shots like a champ.  Cried for a few seconds after he got it and then calmed right down. I was told that whatever I was doing was great because he was very healthy and to keep it up.  This made me feel great since I have been a little stressed out with have 2 under 2 and no relief.  It is going to be nice to have some visitors for just about the rest of the month too.  Anyway, next thing we need to conquer is to get Gabriel sleeping through the night so that I don't feel so tired anymore, haha, I know it will come when he is ready.  On top of the great growth he is starting to wear 0-3 month clothing which is ahead of Makenzi at this age too.  It really is amazing how different my 2 children are but how loving they both are, Gabriel loves giving kisses and hugs its awesome.  So that is how he is growing and doing.  It amazes me how fast a month has gone bye.  If I am lucky the whole deployment will go this way. 

No comments: