Welcome to my crazy life

Just a quick welcome from me to you and a thank you for reading and following along on the crazy road which I call my life. Here you will be able to follow along the ups and downs of our little family's life and adventures as we grow, learn and travel. Plus I will give up some advice on things I have done that seemed to have helped with getting my daughter and son to learn different functions, from sleeping through the night to eating all her food and beyond. Also if you have a question please feel free to leave it in a comment and I will happily make a post just to answer your question. Also keep a look out for new and old product reviews as well as special events. Here's to the family life and to a crazy adventure.

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Clorox Bleach Foamer for the Bathroom...wow

I was talking to my mom the other day about how no matter what I used my shower never got clean, it had mold growing in it that was pink and nothing seemed to touch it.  I told her I was going to get some bleach and just dump the whole thing all over the shower.  She told me that she used this Clorox product called Bleach Foamer for the Bathroom and that it worked so well she was going to get some for her own house.  See she has a cleaning business so when it comes to cleaning hard to clean things I call her for advice.  So I went ahead and got some as its very nicely priced, less than $2.00 at Walmart. Well, this morning I just had enough and grabbed it and sprayed down my entire shower with it and left it for about a half hour and my shower looks beautiful no more pink mold, just have a few dark spots to go back over on the grout but other than that my shower is white like it should have been in the first place, not pink.  I will be keeping this in my arsenal of cleaning products for sure! I didn't have to scrub anything just spray and left it for a short period of time then rinsed. Perfect product for a busy mom, I love finding no hassle cleaners! Good job Clorox on this one, I have a new favorite bathroom cleaner.

I highly recommend this one for any grout you need cleaned or any bathroom for that matter, even does good in the toilet bowl, just spray a little and let it sit and then flush and the bowl looks great. Anyway, try it for yourself and see what I am talking about just make remember it has bleach in it so be careful not to get it on your clothing and be prepared when you rinse for the bleachy smell, but you can't beat the easy cleaning it gives you.

No comments: