Welcome to my crazy life

Just a quick welcome from me to you and a thank you for reading and following along on the crazy road which I call my life. Here you will be able to follow along the ups and downs of our little family's life and adventures as we grow, learn and travel. Plus I will give up some advice on things I have done that seemed to have helped with getting my daughter and son to learn different functions, from sleeping through the night to eating all her food and beyond. Also if you have a question please feel free to leave it in a comment and I will happily make a post just to answer your question. Also keep a look out for new and old product reviews as well as special events. Here's to the family life and to a crazy adventure.

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Review: Baby Bullet and steamer

So, we got a baby bullet with the steamer and let me tell you what a big turn around my son has taken.  He was having such a hard time keeping from spitting up when I had started solids with the jar food and now doing fresh he loves the food and I love that he isn't spitting up nearly as much.  It is such peace of mind that I know what all is going into his little tummy and that its all good foods.  So the baby bullet works exactly as they say it does and its super easy.  Steam things soft and then put them in the blender and add a little water and go. Having the steamer is even better and makes the process even easier because its made to go with the bullet.  There are also easy recipes to follow and really takes the guess work out of how to make things. The best part is that it gives you a guide for what foods to give to your child that are easy and low allergy risk, and the guide goes through the stages.  I have also found that my 2 year old loves fresh fruit puree pops. I highly recommend this system, and really recommend making your own baby food.  I spent $15 and have enough to get me through for 3 weeks plus a dozen popsicles for my 2 year old. 

This is a great product and I almost forgot to tell you the best parts.  The baby bullet system is all top rack dishwasher safe and the steamer also sanitizes bottle nipples and pacifiers as well as makes boiled eggs in minutes. I know this is now a staple in our house hold and look forward to making much more than just baby food with this machine.  I see yummy veggie pasta sauces, awesome fruit yogurt bars, and even some homemade mashed potatoes with veggies mixed in. I know sneaky right?  Well when you have a picky eater sneaking veggies and fruits in where you can is a must.

So go out try this out yourself and then explore the possibilities.  Its a great set up.

Stay tuned I have a few new reviews coming soon so check back soon and often!

No comments: