Welcome to my crazy life

Just a quick welcome from me to you and a thank you for reading and following along on the crazy road which I call my life. Here you will be able to follow along the ups and downs of our little family's life and adventures as we grow, learn and travel. Plus I will give up some advice on things I have done that seemed to have helped with getting my daughter and son to learn different functions, from sleeping through the night to eating all her food and beyond. Also if you have a question please feel free to leave it in a comment and I will happily make a post just to answer your question. Also keep a look out for new and old product reviews as well as special events. Here's to the family life and to a crazy adventure.

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas with lil ones

This Christmas I was stumped as to what to get for the kids. So I went off what they responded to while we were out which was Cinderella, lalaloopsy, and books for my 2 year old girl and cars and things that lit up and made music for my almost 1 year old baby boy. Watching them play with their new toys was exactly what I needed to see I chose right for them. With every gift they opened they were happy even the clothing got big smiles from them. They loved their Santa gifts which were given to them at my husbands work party they got tpy drums,books, dolls, coloring books and crayons, play dough, and so much more. The last bit they get tonight is family gifts and a special gift from the marine corps. All in all this morning has been a happy and wonderful event and a great prelude to the day. Merry Christmas to all of you.

No comments: