Welcome to my crazy life

Just a quick welcome from me to you and a thank you for reading and following along on the crazy road which I call my life. Here you will be able to follow along the ups and downs of our little family's life and adventures as we grow, learn and travel. Plus I will give up some advice on things I have done that seemed to have helped with getting my daughter and son to learn different functions, from sleeping through the night to eating all her food and beyond. Also if you have a question please feel free to leave it in a comment and I will happily make a post just to answer your question. Also keep a look out for new and old product reviews as well as special events. Here's to the family life and to a crazy adventure.

Monday, October 22, 2012

Hubby home and getting back into the swing of things

So after a wonderful homecoming, we took a great vacation down to Myrtle Beach.  We were able to stay ocean front with a private balcony and though it wasn't "high end" it was still very comfortable and perfect for a family of 4. We spent most of the evening at Broadway at the Beach, an out door shopping center that also has rides and attractions.  We ate dinner a few times at a seafood buffet called Hooks, super fresh and yummy and best of all no wait for dinner.  We spent a little time at the pool with the kids and they absolutely love water and swimming, its crazy. I took tons of pictures of the kids and just had a ball watching my little family come back together and really build bonds back up.  After the beach we went to My hubby's parents house where we went to the NC Zoo and saw the dinosaur exhibit.  We didn't think our little girl would be afraid of the dinos but she would point and name them but didn't want to get close it was cute and she wouldn't walk up to the dinos alone she had to be in Daddy's arms. It was a wonderful vacation and I was just so happy to have family time.

No comments: